I'm always looking forward to a greater week ahead. Results will be releasing soon. I'm looking forward to that day where I can move on to a higher level. Leaving all the past behind me and start a new chapter of my life. Though throughout that period of major examinations I had a hard time but God is always there to encourage me. I reside in his light. I hoped that my hardwork didn't go to waste.
Looking back at my Secondary school days, it was memorable. People that made my day, taught my so many things about life. Friends that always stood up for me whenever I got taken advantage of. And that very special someone; my heart-throb that made my last year in Secondary school so wonderful. Time flies, right?
My life is revolving around the same old routine but God never fails to make it interesting each day. I've met many wonderful people & _. I'm really glad to have my girlfriends around me all this time. I miss that ultra funny one at taiwan, really. I love you all. Hahaha. O-kay, I know this part is a little tiny weeny raw. Boo.
I'll be having supper with B.F.S later at B.T. Yup! So, that's about it.
Till then, Goodbye and have a nice sleep. Bless you with great week ahead!
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. We love him because He first loved us. 1 John 4:18-19